BECIL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 07 Assistant (Legal) vacancies. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant (Legal) Posts through BECIL official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Delhi, Bangalore Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these BECIL Assistant (Legal) jobs before 02nd September 2019. Official website of BECIL is www.becil.com recruitment 2019.
BECIL Vacancy Details – Assistant (Legal) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
No of Posts: 7
Job Location: Delhi, Bangalore
Post Name: Assistant (Legal)
Salary: Rs. 34500/- Per Month
BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – Degree in Law, LLM or Post Graduate Degree
Age Limit: As on 07th September 2019
Maximum Age 40 Years
Application Fee:Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs. 250/-
Gen and OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for BECIL Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant (Legal) recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the BECIL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form BECIL Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 02nd September 2019 and they have to attend the Walk-In-Interview directly to the below venue on 07th September 2019.
Address: Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)
Venue of Interview: Central Pollution Control Board (Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change) Head Office, Parivesh Bhawan,
East Arjun Nagar, New Delhi-110032
- Start date to submit the Application – 23rd August 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 02nd September 2019
- Date of Interview – 07th September 2019
BECIL Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group