BMTC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 695 Apprentices vacancies. Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Apprentices Posts through BMTC official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these BMTC Apprentices jobs before 09th October 2019. Official website of BMTC is www.mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in recruitment 2019.
BMTC Vacancy Details – Apprentices Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)
No of Posts: 695
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Apprentices
BMTC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – SSLC Pass
Age Limit: As on 09th October 2019
Minimum Age 16 Years and Maximum Age 26 Years
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
|Diesel Mechanic||530||Rs.8271/- for 01st year & Rs.9453/- for 02nd year|
|Sheet Metal Worker||63||Rs.8271/- for 01st year & Rs.9453/- for 02nd year|
|Welder||40||Rs.8089/- for 01st year & Rs.9245/- for 02nd year|
|Fitter||52||Rs.8180/- for 01st year & Rs.9349/- for 02nd year|
|Turner||10||Rs.8271/- for 01st year & Rs.9453/- for 02nd year|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Physical Fitness Test, Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for BMTC Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation Apprentices recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the BMTC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation, Annexe Building, 03rd Floor, Shanthinagar Bus Stand, Bangalore-560027 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 09th October 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 27th September 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 09th October 2019