BWSSB Recruitment 2020: Apply for 01 Director of Training vacany. Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Director of Training Post through BWSSB official notification March-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these BWSSB Director of Training jobs before 27th March 2020. Official website of BWSSB is www.bwssb.gov.in recruitment 2020.
BWSSB Vacancy Details – Director of Training Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Director of Training
Salary: Rs.100000/- Per Month
BWSSB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
- Candidates should have Retired from working as a Prime Chief Engineer or Chief Engineer of Bangalore Water Board or other Chief Engineer.
- He must be Within Sixty-five years Old and Healthy
- He must have In-Depth knowledge of Technical and Administrative Matters
- He must be knowledgeable and Competent about the type of Training Policy
- He has to organize Training for a Board Officer or Employee, with an Officer or Employees and Resource Persons, and the Board or be Capable of Coordination with the Tactical Class.
Age Limit: Basis of Director of Training job notification 2020 candidate age should not be more than 65 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for BWSSB Director of Training Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for March-2020 Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board Director of Training recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the BWSSB recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Chief Administrative Officer and Secretary, Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board, 1st Floor, Kaveri Bhavan, K.G Road, Bangalore (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 27th March 2020.
- Start date to submit the Application – 11th March 2020
- Last date to submit the Application – 27th March 2020