Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 11 Interpreter vacancies. Cabinet Secretariat invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Interpreter Posts through Cabinet Secretariat official notification July 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Cabinet Secretariat Interpreter jobs before 09th September 2019. Official website of Cabinet Secretariat is www.cabsec.gov.in recruitment 2019.
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy Details – Interpreter Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Cabinet Secretariat
No of Posts: 11
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Interpreter
Salary: Rs. 47600/- Per Month
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma
Age Limit: As on 09th September 2019
Maximum Age 30 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
|Foreign Language Name||No of Posts|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Examination, Viva Voce and Interview
How to Apply for Cabinet Secretariat Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for July Cabinet Secretariat Interpreter recruitment as per mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Cabinet Secretariat recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 09th September 2019.
Address: Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi -110003
- Start date to submit the Application – 27th July 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 09th September 2019