CeNS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 04 Scientist, UDC & MTS Vacancies. Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences (CeNS) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Scientist, UDC & MTS Posts through CeNS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these CeNS Scientist, UDC & MTS jobs before 31st May 2019. Official website of CeNS is www.cens.res.in Recruitment 2019.
CeNS Vacancy Details – Scientist, UDC & MTS Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences (CeNS)
Post Name: Scientist, UDC & MTS
No of Posts: 4
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
CeNS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Scientist ‘D’||1||Doctorate Degree||45|
|Scientist ‘C’||1||Doctorate Degree||40|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||1||Bachelor’s Degree||30|
|Multi Tasking Support Staff (MTS)||1||SSLC||30|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PH/EWS & Employees of CeNS: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per CeNS Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for CeNS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the CeNS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on CeNS Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in CeNS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete CeNS Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
CeNS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 25th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 31st May 2019