Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 2167 Ticket Examiner, Pointsman, Fitter vacancies. Central Railway invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Ticket Examiner, Pointsman, Fitter Posts through Central Railway official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Central Railway Ticket Examiner, Pointsman, Fitter jobs before 12th July 2019. Official website of Central Railway is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
Central Railway Vacancy Details – Ticket Examiner, Pointsman, Fitter Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Central Railway
Post Name: Ticket Examiner, Pointsman, Fitter
No of Posts: 2167
Job Location: All India
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the Central Railway recruitment norms.
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st December 2019
- Maximum Age: 65 Years
Post Name No of Posts Lab Attendant 9 SMO 2 Commercial Clerk 72 Ticket Examiner 58 SSE 18 JE 86 SKV (Welder) 2 Ministerial Staff 13 Mason 19 Carpenter 20 Gen.Fitter 25 Plumber Fitter 4 Painter 5 Black Smith 3 Track Maintainer 109 Khalasi 184 Mali Khalasi 9 MCM Fitter 1 Fitter I 107 Fitter III 1 MCM ACMM 7 A/C Mech I 67 REF Mechanic I 2 REF Mechanic II 1 REF Mechanic III 2 MCM Carpenter 1 Carpenter I 1 Pointsman 385 Fitter 115 ESM 1 94 TSM 1 42 Helper 50 CH. OS. SUPTD. 2 Sr. Clerk 5 Electrical Fitter 98 Mechanical Fitter 119 Welder 7 Turner 23 Crane Operator 5 Painter 10 Technician 22 Artisans 6 MCM MTR 8 Maintainer I 26 Lineman-I 2 Technician-I 4 Supervisory Staff 40 Artisan Staff 200
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per the Central Railway recruitment norms.
How to Apply for Central Railway Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Central Railway recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form Central Railway Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 12th July 2019.
Address: Divisional Railway Manager (P), General Section, Mumbai Division, Central Railway
Central Railway Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 19th June 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 12th July 2019