CFTRI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Junior Research Fellow Vacancies. Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow Posts through CFTRI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these CFTRI Junior Research Fellow jobs before 07th June 2019. Official website of CFTRI is www.cftri.com Recruitment 2019.
CFTRI Vacancy Details – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
CFTRI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: M.Tech or M.Sc.
Age Limit: As on the Date of 07th June 2019
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.30000/- Per Month
How to Apply for CFTRI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the CFTRI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as soft copy to Dr. Suresh D Sakhare, Senior Scientist, Department of Flour Milling Baking & Confectionery Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru–570020, Karnataka or email to email@example.com, on or before 07th June 2019.
CFTRI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 21st May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 07th June 2019