CFTRI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Project Assistants (Level-II/III) vacancies. Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Assistants (Level-II/III) Posts through CFTRI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these CFTRI Project Assistants (Level-II/III) jobs before 23rd May 2019. Official website of CFTRI is www.cftri.com Recruitment 2019.
CFTRI Vacancy Details – Project Assistants (Level-II/III) Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Post Name: Project Assistants (Level-II/III)
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
CFTRI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Assistant-II||M.Sc. or B.E. or B.Tech||Rs.25000/-||30|
|Project Assistant-III||M.E. or M.Tech or B.E. or B.Tech||Rs.28000/-||35|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for CFTRI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the CFTRI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form CFTRI Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) or they can apply online by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 23rd May 2019.
Address: Dr. R Subramanian, Chief Scientist, Department of Food Engineering, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru-570020, Karnataka
CFTRI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 09th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 23rd May 2019