CFTRI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Project Assistant, Research Associate, JRF Vacancies. Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Assistant, Research Associate, JRF Post through CFTRI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these CFTRI Project Assistant, Research Associate, JRF jobs before 31st July 2019. Official website of CFTRI is www.cftri.res.in Recruitment 2019.
CFTRI Vacancy Details – Project Assistant, Research Associate, JRF Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Post Name: Project Assistant, Research Associate, JRF
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
CFTRI Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Assistant-I||B.Sc. or Diploma||Rs.15000/-||28|
|Project Assistant-II||M.Sc. or B.E. or B.Tech||Rs.25000/-||30|
|Project Assistant-III||M.Sc. or B.E. or B.Tech or M.Tech||Rs.28000/-||35|
|Research Associate-I||M.Tech or Ph.D.||Rs.36000/-||35|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Post Graduate Degree or Graduate||Rs.31000/-||28|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Post Graduate Degree or Graduate||Rs.35000/-||32|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for CFTRI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the CFTRI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on CFTRI Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in CFTRI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete CFTRI Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
CFTRI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 04th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 31st July 2019