Chamarajanagar District Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for District Child Protection Officer vacancies. Department of Women and Child Development, Chamarajanagar District invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up District Child Protection Officer Post through Chamarajanagar District official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Chamarajanagar – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Chamarajanagar District District Child Protection Officer jobs before 04th November 2019. Official website of Chamarajanagar District is www.chamrajnagar.nic.in recruitment 2019.
Chamarajanagar District Vacancy Details – District Child Protection Officer Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Chamarajanagar District
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Chamarajanagar – Karnataka
Post Name: District Child Protection Officer
Salary: Rs. 32800/- Per Month
Chamarajanagar District Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Qualification: Government Gazetted Officers who have retired from the Department of Women and Child Development will be on a contract basis for one year or from the Government/Department, if any one of these is only up to date, as long as they fill the vacancy, recruitment will be on temporary contract basis for the District Child Protection Officer post.
Age Limit: As per the Chamarajanagar District Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Chamarajanagar District Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Chamarajanagar District District Child Protection Officer recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Chamarajanagar District recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Deputy Director, Department of Women and Child Development, Room No. 129, 1st Floor, District Administrative House, Chamarajanagar (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 04th November 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 23rd October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 04th November 2019
Chamarajanagar District Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|