CICEF Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Driller vacancy. Central Institute of Coastal Engineering For Fishery invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Driller Posts through CICEF official notification August 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 05-Oct-2022.
CICEF Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Central Institute of Coastal Engineering For Fishery (CICEF)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Driller
Salary: Rs.25500-81100/- Per Month
CICEF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per CICEF official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Institute of Coastal Engineering For Fishery Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 25 years
As per the Central Institute of Coastal Engineering For Fishery Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CICEF Recruitment (Driller) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Central Institute of Coastal Engineering for Fishery (CICEF), Jalahalli, Bengaluru – 560013, Karnataka on or before 05-Oct-2022.
Steps to Apply for CICEF Driller Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CICEF recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Central Institute of Coastal Engineering for Fishery (CICEF), Jalahalli, Bengaluru – 560013, Karnataka (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 05-Oct-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 05-Oct-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline for North Eastern States & Union Territories: 20-Oct-2022
CICEF Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cicef.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number