CIIL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 01 Junior Hindi Translator vacancy. Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Hindi Translator posts, through CIIL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Mysore (Karnataka) Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these CIIL Junior Hindi Translator jobs before 31st March 2019.
CIIL Vacancy Details – Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL)
Post Name: Junior Hindi Translator
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Mysore (Karnataka)
CIIL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree, Diploma
Salary: Rs.25000/- Per Month
Application Fee: No Application Fee
How to Apply for CIIL Jobs
- Go through official website of Indian CIIL job notification 2019 before apply (link is updated above).
- Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form CIIL Recruitment 2019 to Asst. Director (Admn.,), CIIL, Mysore (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
CIIL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 25th March 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 31st March 2019