CMTI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 40 Apprentices Vacancies. Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Apprentices Posts through CMTI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these CMTI Apprentices jobs before 15th May 2019. Official website of CMTI is www.cmti-india.net Recruitment 2019.
CMTI Vacancy Details – Apprentices Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
Post Name: Apprentices
No of Posts: 40
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
CMTI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentices||20||Diploma||Rs.3542/-|
Age Limit: As per CMTI Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for CMTI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the CMTI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Eligible candidates should enrol themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India Apprenticeship web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After successful enrolment, the Candidates will be provided with a student enrolment number.
- Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under Establishment menu in the above site and select “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore” for undergoing apprenticeship training with CMTI. This is compulsory. If the candidate doesn’t select “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore” their applications cannot be processed further.
- Last date of enrolment through mhrd web portal is 10th May 2019.
- Step-4: Then, Scanned copies of duly filled application in the enclosed format and self attested photocopy of all documents uploaded in the above web portal, should be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 15th May 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates must submit a set of hard copies of the above documents and produce Original Documents/Certificates for verification, at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for the selection process/Interview.
CMTI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 01st May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 15th May 2019
- Last date of enrolment through mhrd web portal: 10th May 2019