CMTI Recruitment 2019-20: Walk-in-Interview for 54 Project Fellow, Project Assistant, DEO vacancies. Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) invited eligible and interested candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to fill up Project Fellow, Project Assistant, DEO Posts through CMTI official notification 2019. Job Seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Walk-interview for these CMTI Project Fellow, Project Assistant, DEO jobs will held on 06th, 10th, 13th & 18th June 2019.
CMTI Vacancy Details – Project Fellow, Project Assistant, DEO Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
Post Name: Project Fellow, Project Assistant, DEO
No of Posts: 54
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
CMTI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Fellows||10||B.E. or B.Tech, M.E. or M.Tech or MS||Rs.28000/-||35|
|Project Assistant – II||12||Diploma, B.Sc.||Rs.20000/-||30|
|Project Assistant – I||17||ITI||Rs.18000/-||28|
|Data Entry Operator Cum Assistant||15||BA or B.Com or BCA or BBA or BBM or B.Sc||Rs.20000/-||30|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for CMTI Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents at the below venue on 06th, 10th, 13th & 18th June 2019.
Venue of Interview: CENTRAL MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY INSTUTUTE (CMTI), Tumkur Road, Bengaluru-560022
CMTI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Date of notification released: 24th May 2019
- Walk-In Date: 06th, 10th, 13th & 18th June 2019
CMTI Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
1. Cut off date for all purposes including age is 31.05.2019.
2. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
3. Mere possession of required qualification will not entitle the candidates to be selected for the post.
4. Experience shall mean the experience in the relevant field after obtaining the minimum educational qualification asked for in the said category. Experience claim should be supported by valid documentation.
5. Candidates must produce all original documents as proof of details furnished in the application and photocopy of each, at the time of interview for verification. Any discrepancies found in the certificate will attract the disqualification of applications. Non production of the
original certificates at the time of interview/written test will also make the candidate disqualified. Candidates may need to undergo the skill tests.
6. Selected candidate may have to join the project immediately, on being found fit by Medical Authority.
7. Essential qualification, and age limit can be relaxed at the discretion of the appointing authority in exceptional cases.
8. CMTI reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill up the post advertised without assigning any reasons thereof. Selected candidates will not have any right to absorb in the regular post in CMTI.
9. 1st class means 60% marks aggregates of all semesters in the qualifying examination.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/skill test.
11. CGPA grading will be converted in to the percentage for consideration.
12. Total number of posts may vary.
13. No change in the stipend during the entire tenure. No other allowances are eligible.
14. Leave: One day for each completed month will be eligible. No leave encashment is permitted.
The appointment is purely on temporary on contractual basis for a period of two years initially and later extendable depending on Performance and Project requirements.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|