Coffee Board Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Consultant (Promotion) vacancies. Coffee Board invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Consultant (Promotion) Post through Coffee Board official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Coffee Board Consultant (Promotion) jobs before 31st May 2019. Official website of Coffee Board is www.indiacoffee.org Recruitment 2019.
Coffee Board Vacancy Details – Consultant (Promotion) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Coffee Board
Post Name: Consultant (Promotion)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Coffee Board Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: BBA or MBA
Age Limit: As per Coffee Board Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Examination and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.100000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Coffee Board Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Coffee Board recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form Coffee Board Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 31st May 2019.
Address: Secretary, Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001
Coffee Board Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 17th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 31st May 2019