CUK Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 145 Teaching Positions Vacancies. Central University of Karnataka (CUK) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Teaching Positions Posts through CUK official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these CUK Teaching Positions jobs before 12th June 2019. Official website of CUK is www.cuk.ac.in Recruitment 2019
CUK Vacancy Details – Teaching Positions Recruitment 2019
University Name: Central University of Karnataka (CUK)
Post Name: Teaching Positions
No of Posts: 145
Job Location: Karnataka
CUK Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||78||Master degree|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- UR/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for CUK Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the CUK recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: If Applicable pay the applicable application fee as per your category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to above mentioned address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
CUK Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 11th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 12th June 2019