DOT Recruitment 2023: Apply for 08 Research Associates vacancies. Department of Telecommunication invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Associates Posts through DOT official notification November 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Dec-2023.
DOT Vacancy Notification
DOT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per DOT official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE, Master’s Degree, Post Graduation, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Department of Telecommunication recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 28 years for Graduates, B.E or B.Tech, 30 years for Post Graduates, M.Tech, M.S & 35 years for Ph.D.
As per the Department of Telecommunication Norms
Qualification, Experience, GATE Score & Interview
How to apply for DOT Recruitment (Research Associates) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ADET (SC & HQ), Room 301, National Centre for Communications Security, 2nd Floor, City Telephone Exchange, Sampangirama Nagar, Bangalore – 560027 on or before 31-Dec-2023.
Steps to Apply for DOT Research Associates Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the DOT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- ADET (SC & HQ), Room 301, National Centre for Communications Security, 2nd Floor, City Telephone Exchange, Sampangirama Nagar, Bangalore – 560027 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Dec-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Dec-2023
DOT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: dot.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number