DRDO Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 10 Graduate Apprentice Vacancies. Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Graduate Apprentice Posts through DRDO official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these DRDO Graduate Apprentice jobs before 07th June 2019. Official website of DRDO is www.drdo.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
DRDO Vacancy Details – Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice
No of Posts: 10
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
DRDO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.E./B.Tech
Age Limit: As per DRDO Recruitment Norms
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Science Engineering||1|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.4984/- Per Month
How to Apply for DRDO Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the DRDO recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Then they may send their duly completed application as per format given in advertisement by e-mail before the walk-in interview on email@example.com, on or before 07th June 2019 & they have to attend the Walk-In-Interview directly to the below venue along with the relevant documents on 25th June 2019.
Venue of Interview: DEBEL Compound, DRDO, ADE Campus, CV Raman Nagar, Suranjan Das Road, Bangalore – 560093.
(Land Mark: 1.5 Km from Aeronautical Society of India, NGEF Signal)
DRDO Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 08th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 07th June 2019
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 25th June 2019