ECIL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 24 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant Vacancies. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant Posts through ECIL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these ECIL Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant jobs before 11th July 2019. Official website of ECIL is www.ecil.co.in Recruitment 2019
ECIL Vacancy Details – Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Post Name: Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant
No of Posts: 24
Job Location: All India
ECIL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit|
|Technical Officer||20||Degree||Rs.23,000/-||Max 30 Yrs|
|Scientific Assistant||2||Diploma||Rs.18,460/-||Max 25 Yrs|
|Junior Artisan||2||ITI||Rs.16,770/-||Max 25 Yrs|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for ECIL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the ECIL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on ECIL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in ECIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete ECIL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
ECIL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 04th July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 11th July 2019