EDII Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Project Coordinator, SME, Master Trainer Vacancies. Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Coordinator, SME, Master Trainer Post through EDII official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these EDII Project Coordinator, SME, Master Trainer jobs before 13th May 2019. Official website of EDII is www.ediindia.org Recruitment 2019.
EDII Vacancy Details – Project Coordinator, SME, Master Trainer Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII)
Post Name: Project Coordinator, SME, Master Trainer
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: All India
EDII Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Project Coordinator||Post Graduation or MBA|
|Project Support Officer||Post Graduation, B.E. or B.Tech or MBA|
|Subject Matter Expert (SME)||B.Tech|
|Master Trainer||B.A or BBA or B.Com or M.Com or MSW|
Age Limit: As per EDII Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per EDII Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for EDII Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the EDII recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Forward your resume indicating your specialization, experience, expertise and position applied for & specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary by email to email@example.com, on or before 13th May 2019.
EDII Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 06th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 13th May 2019