EESL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 04 Technical Expert, Accounts Assistant, Project Engineer Vacancies. Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technical Expert, Accounts Assistant, Project Engineer Posts through EESL official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these EESL Technical Expert, Accounts Assistant, Project Engineer jobs before 25th August 2019. Official website of EESL is www.eeslindia.org recruitment 2019.
EESL Vacancy Details – Technical Expert, Accounts Assistant, Project Engineer Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)
No of Posts: 4
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Technical Expert, Accounts Assistant, Project Engineer
EESL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Sr. Technical Expert||1||B.E. or B.Tech, Post Graduate Degree, MBA||Rs.125000/-||47|
|Technical Expert||1||B.E. or B.Tech, Post Graduate Degree, MBA||Rs.70000/-||37|
|Accounts Assistant||1||Post Graduate or MBA or CA/ICWA||Rs.50000/-||30|
|Project Engineer||1||B.E. or B.Tech||Rs.50000/-||30|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for EESL-Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August Energy Efficiency Services Limited Technical Expert, Accounts Assistant, Project Engineer recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on EESL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in EESL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete EESL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 03rd August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 25th August 2019