GSI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 37 Ordinary Grade Driver vacancies. Geological Survey of India (GSI) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Ordinary Grade Driver Posts through GSI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these GSI Ordinary Grade Driver jobs before 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. Official website of GSI is www.gsi.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
GSI Vacancy Details – Ordinary Grade Driver Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Geological Survey of India (GSI)
Post Name: Ordinary Grade Driver
No of Posts: 37
Job Location: All India
GSI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Matriculation
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Open Competitive Exam, Trade Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month
How to Apply for GSI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the GSI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form GSI Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News
Address: The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068
GSI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 27th April 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News
GSI Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|