GTTC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 08 Asst. Manager, Foreman, Technician vacancies. Government Tool Room & Training Centre (GTTC) Society of Government of Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested Hyderabad Karnataka (Kalyana Karnataka) Region candidates to fill up Asst. Manager, Foreman, Technician Posts through GTTC official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these GTTC Asst. Manager, Foreman, Technician jobs before 04th November 2019. Official website of GTTC is www.karnataka.gov.in/gttc recruitment 2019.
Direct recruitment of Hyderabad Karnataka region posts for state level office, as per artical 371(j) of the constitution
GTTC Vacancy Details – Asst. Manager, Foreman, Technician Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Government Tool Room & Training Centre (GTTC)
No of Posts: 8
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Asst. Manager, Foreman, Technician
GTTC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Asst. Manager||1||Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Post Graduation||Rs.52650-97100/-||30|
|Foreman Gr. II||2||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||Rs.37900-70850/-||27|
- SC/ST/Cat-I/Ex-Servicemen Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/ST & Cat-I Candidates: Rs. 250/-
All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for GTTC Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Government Tool Room & Training Centre Asst. Manager, Foreman, Technician recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the GTTC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Managing Director, GOVERNMENT TOOL ROOM & TRAINING CENTRE, Rajajinagar Industrial Estate, Bangalore – 560010 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 04th November 2019
- Start date to submit the Application – 15th October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 04th November 2019