HAL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Medical Officer vacancy Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Medical Officer Post through HAL official notification September 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these HAL Medical Officer jobs before 16th October 2019. Official website of HAL is www.hal-india.co.in recruitment 2019.
HAL Vacancy Details – Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Medical Officer
Salary: Rs. 75600/- Per Month
HAL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – MBBS
Age Limit: As on 01st September 2019
Maximum Age 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for HAL Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Medical Officer recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the HAL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Additional General Manager (HR), Aircraft Division, HAL (BC), Post Bag No.1788, Vimanpura Post, Bangalore – 560017 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 16th October 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 25th September 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 16th October 2019