HAL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 05 Senior Test Pilot/Test Pilot vacancies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Senior Test Pilot/Test Pilot Posts through HAL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore, Kanpur, Nasik Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these HAL Senior Test Pilot/Test Pilot jobs before 06th May 2019. Official website of HAL is www.hal-india.co.in Recruitment 2019.
HAL Vacancy Details – Senior Test Pilot/Test Pilot Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Post Name: Senior Test Pilot/Test Pilot
No of Posts: 5
Job Location: Bangalore, Kanpur, Nasik
HAL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification & Age Limit: As per the HAL recruitment norms.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per the HAL recruitment norms.
How to Apply for HAL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the HAL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form HAL Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 06th May 2019.
Address: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Corporate Office, 15/1, Cubbon Road, Bangalore-560001
HAL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 17th April 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 06th May 2019