HAL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 07 Technical Tradesman, AME, Flying Instructor vacancies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technical Tradesman, AME, Flying Instructor Posts through HAL official notification November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these HAL Technical Tradesman, AME, Flying Instructor jobs before
25th November 2019 (Extended Upto 26th December 2019). Official website of HAL is www.hal-india.co.in recruitment 2019.
HAL Vacancy Details – Technical Tradesman, AME, Flying Instructor Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
No of Posts: 7
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Technical Tradesman, AME, Flying Instructor
HAL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Chief Flying Instructor||1||CHPL/ATPL(H) licences, FRTO, Instrument rating(current), FIR(H) (current) and current DGCA Medical||Rs.345220/-||55|
|Flying Instructor||1||CHPL/ATPL(H) with FIR(H)/ AFIR(H) and currency in instructional flying of 20 hours within last 6 months||Rs.236940/-||62|
|Chief Ground Instructor||1||A Ground Instructor having two years teaching experience with FTO/ Defence Aviation Training Organisation/Airports Authority of India Aviation training organization within last 10 years||Rs.72000/-|
|AME (A&C)||1||Licensed AME with Rotary Wing and Jet and/or Piston Engine||Rs.102720/-|
|Technical Tradesman (Helicopter)||3||10+2 Science||Rs.28080/-|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for HAL Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Technical Tradesman, AME, Flying Instructor recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the HAL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- The Deputy General Manager(HR), HAL-Helicopter Division, P.B.No-1790, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560017 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before
25th November 2019(Extended Upto 26th December 2019).
- Start date to submit the Application – 06th November 2019
- Last date to submit the Application –
25th November 2019(Extended Upto 26th December 2019)