HAL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 08 Accounts Trainee vacancies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Accounts Trainee posts, through HAL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these HAL Accounts Trainee jobs before 02nd May 2019. Official website of HAL is www.hal-india.co.in Recruitment 2019
HAL Vacancy Details – Accounts Trainee Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Post Name: Accounts Trainee
No of Posts: 08
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
HAL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10th, Diploma, Bachelor Degree
Salary: Rs. 10,750-27,670/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the Date of 02nd May 2019
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam
How to Apply for HAL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the HAL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form HAL Recruitment 2019 to Chief Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, HR Department, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore – 560 001 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
HAL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Last date to submit the application form: 02nd May 2019