HAL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 1 Visiting Consultant vacancies. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Visiting Consultant Post through HAL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these HAL Visiting Consultant jobs before 02nd July 2019. Official website of HAL is www.hal-india.co.in Recruitment 2019
HAL Vacancy Details – Visiting Consultant Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Post Name: Visiting Consultant
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
HAL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: MBBS with MD/DNB/ DMRD
- Maximum Age: 65 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for HAL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the HAL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form HAL Recruitment 2019 to Manager(HR), Medical & Health Unit, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Bangalore Complex), Suranjandas Road, (Near Old Airport), Bangalore-560 017 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
HAL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 12th June 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 02nd July 2019