Higher Education Department Karnataka Recruitment 2020: Apply for First Chancellor Vacancies for Maharani Cluster University, Bengaluru, Mandya University, Mandya, Raichur University, Raichur, Nrupathunga University, Bengaluru. Higher Education Department Karnataka invited applications from all the eligible and interested candidates to fill up First Chancellor Posts through Higher Education Department Karnataka official notification August-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Mandya Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply for these Higher Education Department Karnataka First Chancellor jobs before 07 Days from the Date of Advertisement. Official website of Higher Education Department Karnataka is www.kshec.ac.in recruitment 2020.
Higher Education Department Karnataka Vacancy Details – First Chancellor Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Higher Education Department Karnataka
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bengaluru – Mandya – Raichur
Post Name: First Chancellor
Salary: As per Norms
|Maharani Cluster University, Bengaluru|
|Mandya University, Mandya|
|Raichur University, Raichur|
|Nrupathunga University, Bengaluru|
Higher Education Department Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Eligible Professors or Education Experts should have following Qualifications:
- High Level Administration, Academic and Research Capability, Honesty, Integrity or Ethical Values of Rightness and should have Corporate Commitment.
- Minimum 10 Years of Experience as Professor from University or Minimum 10 Years of Experience in Reputable Research or in Educational Administrative Institutions or must have Credentialed Education Pragmatism.
- First Chancellors of the Universities mentioned Above, As Stipulated in Karnataka State Universities Act-2000 Col. 14 (5) and Col. 14 (6), 04 Years or till 67 Years Age, One of these is to have a Preferential Term of Chancellors.
Age Limit: As per the Higher Education Department Karnataka Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for Higher Education Department Karnataka First Chancellor Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August-2020 Higher Education Department Karnataka First Chancellor recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the Higher Education Department Karnataka recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- The Chief Secretary of the Government, Higher Education Department, 6th Floor, Multi-Storey Building, Bengaluru – 560001 or Soft Copy of the PDF can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 07 Days from the Date of Advertisement
- Start date to send the Application – 21st August 2020
- Last date to send the Application – 07 Days from the Date of Advertisement