HMT Limited Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 01 Executive Associate vacancies. Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Executive Associate Post through HMT Limited official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these HMT Limited Executive Associate jobs before 30th July 2019. Official website of HMT Limited is www.hmtindia.com Recruitment 2019
HMT Limited Vacancy Details – Executive Associate Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited)
Post Name: Executive Associate
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
HMT Limited Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.Com, SR. ENG.TYPING
Salary: Rs.27,500/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the Date of 30th November 2018
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for HMT Limited Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the HMT Limited recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form HMT Limited Recruitment 2019 to Asst. General Manager (Hr), Hmt Machine Tools Limited(A Government Of India Undertaking) Bangalore Complex, Jalahalli, Bangalore-560 013 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
HMT Limited Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 15th July 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 30th July 2019