IAF Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 242 Commissioned Officers Vacancies. Indian Air Force (IAF) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Commissioned Officers Posts through IAF official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IAF Commissioned Officers jobs before 30th June 2019. Official website of IAF is www.indianairforce.nic.in Recruitment 2019.
IAF Vacancy Details – Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Indian Air Force (IAF)
Post Name: Commissioned Officers
No of Posts: 242
Job Location: All India
IAF Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the IAF recruitment norms.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit (Years)|
|AFCAT Entry (Flying)||60||20-24|
|AFCAT Entry [Ground Duty (Technical)]||102||20-26|
|AFCAT Entry [Ground Duty (Non-Technical)]||56||20-26|
|NCC Special Entry (Flying)||Not Specified||20-24|
|Meteorology Entry (Meteorology)||24||Not Specified|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.56100-110700/- Per Month
How to Apply for IAF Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the IAF recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IAF Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IAF Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IAF Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
IAF Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 01st June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th June 2019