IAF Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 249 AFCAT – 01/2020 or NCC Special Entry Vacancies. Indian Air Force (IAF) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up AFCAT – 01/2020 or NCC Special Entry Posts through IAF official notification November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IAF AFCAT – 01/2020 or NCC Special Entry jobs before 30th December 2019. Official website of IAF is www.indianairforce.nic.in recruitment 2019.
IAF Vacancy Details – AFCAT – 01/2020 or NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Indian Air Force (IAF)
No of Posts: 249
Job Location: All India
Post Name: AFCAT – 01/2020 or NCC Special Entry
Salary: Rs.56100-110700/- Per Month
|Branch Name||No of Posts|
|AFCAT Entry (Flying)||60|
|AFCAT Entry [Ground Duty (Technical)]||105|
|AFCAT Entry [Ground Duty (Non-Technical)]||84|
|NCC Special Entry (Flying)|
IAF Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the IAF recruitment norms.
As on 01st January 2021,
For Flying Branch, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 20 to 24 years
For Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 20 to 26 years
For Flying Branch, Candidates holding Valid and Current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India): 02 years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- Candidates Registering for NCC Special Entry: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for IAF Jobs 2019
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November Indian Air Force AFCAT – 01/2020 or NCC Special Entry recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the IAF recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IAF AFCAT – 01/2020 or NCC Special Entry Apply Online – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IAF Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IAF Recruitment 2019-20 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- Start Date to Apply Online – 01st December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30th December 2019