IBPS Recruitment 2018: Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruiting 7275 candidates to fill their Clerk (Clerical cadre) job posts in Across India. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website IBPS job notification 2018 before apply. IBPS recruitment board, applications are accepting in Online mode. The official website of Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection is www.ibps.in.
- Govt Department Name: Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- No of Posts: 7275
- Advertisement Number: BMRCL/76/ADM/2018/PRJ/
IBPS Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Clerk: 7275 Posts
IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Salary: Rs.7200 – 19300/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st September 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Application Fee: Job applicants need to pay the below application charges to participate in IBPS recruitment for Clerk (Clerical cadre) posts, through Online.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
How to apply for IBPS Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of IBPS recruitment, www.ibps.in
IBPS 2018 Notification – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of online application form: 18th September 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 10th October 2018
- Last date for submission of application fee: 10th October 2018
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary : 08th , 09th & 15th & 16th December 2018
- Date of Online Examination – Main: 20th January 2019