IBPS PO Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 4336 Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Vacancies. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Posts through IBPS official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IBPS Probationary Officer/Management Trainee jobs before 28th August 2019. Official website of IBPS is www.ibps.in recruitment 2019.
IBPS PO Vacancy Details – Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
No of Posts: 4336
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Probationary Officer/Management Trainee
Salary: As per Norms
|Bank Name||No of Posts|
|Bank of India||899|
|Bank of Maharashtra||350|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||300|
|Union Bank of India||644|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Degree or Graduation
Age Limit: As on 01st August 2019
Minimum Age 20 Years and Maximum Age 30 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates – 3 Years
- PWBD Candidates – 10 Years
Application Fee:Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWBD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
All Other Candidates – Rs. 600/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Online Exam and Interview.
How to Apply for IBPS PO Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer/Management Trainee recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the IBPS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IBPS Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IBPS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IBPS Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by
|07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23.09.2019 to 28.09.2019|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||12.10.2019, 13.10.2019,
19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2019|
|Online Examination – Main||30.11.2019|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2019|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2020|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|