IBPS Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 1 Analyst Programmer (Windows) Vacancies. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Analyst Programmer (Windows) Post through IBPS official notification January-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IBPS Analyst Programmer (Windows) jobs before 24th January 2020. Official website of IBPS is www.ibps.in recruitment 2020
IBPS Vacancy Details – Analyst Programmer (Windows) Recruitment 2020
Bank Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Analyst Programmer (Windows)
Salary: Rs. 35400/- Per Month
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per IBPS official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, MCA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: Basis of Analyst Programmer (Windows) job notification 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years,
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Test, Interview, Group Exercises, Computer Programming Test
How to Apply for IBPS Analyst Programmer (Windows) Jobs 2020
- All the Eligible candidates can apply for January-2020 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Analyst Programmer (Windows) recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the IBPS recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IBPS Analyst Programmer (Windows) Apply Online – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IBPS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IBPS Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
Start Date to Apply Online – 03rd January 2020
Last Date to Apply Online – 24th January 2020