IFFCO Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Trainee (Legal) Vacancies. Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Trainee (Legal) Post through IFFCO official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IFFCO Trainee (Legal) jobs before 15th May 2019. Official website of IFFCO is www.iffco.in Recruitment 2019.
IFFCO Vacancy Details – Trainee (Legal) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
Post Name: Trainee (Legal)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: All India
IFFCO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Degree in Law
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st May 2019
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.36000/- Per Month (Stipend)
Pay Scale for Assistant (Legal): Rs.40000-75000/- Per Month
How to Apply for IFFCO Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the IFFCO recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IFFCO Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IFFCO Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IFFCO Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
IFFCO Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 27th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 15th May 2019