IIAP Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 01 Project Engineer – I (Instrumentation) Vacancy. Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIAP) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Engineer – I (Instrumentation) posts, through IIAP official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Bangalore (Karnataka), All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IIAP Project Engineer – I (Instrumentation) jobs before 06th May 2019. Official website of IIAP is www.iiap.res.in Recruitment 2019.
IIAP Vacancy Details – Project Engineer – I (Instrumentation) Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIAP)
Post Name: Project Engineer – I (Instrumentation)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka), All India
IIAP Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: M.Tech
Salary: Rs.75000/- Per Month
- Maximum Age: Below 32 Years
Application Fee: There is no Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for IIAP Jobs
- Step-1: Go through official website of Indian IIAP job notification 2019 and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post before apply (link is given below).
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IIAP Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IIAP Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IIAP Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
IIAP Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 26th March 2019
- Last date to apply online: 06th May 2019