IIAP Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 1 Junior Research Fellow Vacancies. Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIAP) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow Post through IIAP official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IIAP Junior Research Fellow jobs before 31st May 2019. Official website of IIAP is www.iiap.res.in Recruitment 2019
IIAP Vacancy Details – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIAP)
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
IIAP Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: M.Sc, B.Tech
Salary: Rs.31,000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st June 2019
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for IIAP Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the IIAP recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IIAP Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IIAP Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IIAP Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
IIAP Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 17th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 31st May 2019