IIC DU Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 20 Roll Out Support Vacancies. Institute of Informatics and Communication, University of Delhi (IIC DU) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Roll Out Support posts, through IIC DU official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Delhi, All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IIC DU Roll Out Support jobs before 16th April 2019.
IIC DU Vacancy Details – Roll Out Support Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Institute of Informatics and Communication, University of Delhi (IIC DU)
Post Name: Roll Out Support
No of Posts: 20
Job Location: Delhi, All India
IIC DU Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.Sc./B.S./B.Voc./B.Tech./M.Sc./MS/MCA or Degree
Age Limit: As per the norms of IIC DU
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test or Skill Test and/or Interview
Salary: Rs.25000-32450/- Per Month
Application Fee: No Application Fee
How to Apply for IIC DU Jobs
- Go through official website of Indian IIC DU job notification 2019 and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post before apply (link is given below).
- Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IIC DU Online Apply – Link given above.
- Update all the required details in IIC DU Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- At last click on submit button to complete IIC DU Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
IIC DU Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 25th March 2019
- Last date to apply online: 16th April 2019
IIC DU Vacancy – Important Links