IIMB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Academic Associate, Case Writer, IIMB Counselor Vacancies. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Academic Associate, Case Writer, IIMB Counselor Post through IIMB official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IIMB Academic Associate, Case Writer, IIMB Counselor jobs before 19th May 2019. Official website of IIMB is www.iimb.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
IIMB Vacancy Details – Academic Associate, Case Writer, IIMB Counselor Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
Post Name: Academic Associate, Case Writer, IIMB Counselor
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
IIMB Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Academic Associate-ESS||Master’s Degree||Rs.30000-36000/-|
|Case Writer||MBA or M.S or Master’s Degree||Not Specified|
|Academic Associate-Marketing||Master’s Degree or MBA or Ph.D.||Rs.30000-36000/-|
|Secretarial/Admini. Assistant||Graduate, Diploma||Rs.29000-34000/-|
|IIMB Counselor||Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree||Not Specified|
Age Limit: As per IIMB Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for IIMB Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the IIMB recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IIMB Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IIMB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IIMB Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
IIMB Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start & Last date to apply online for Academic Associate-ESS Post: 22nd April 2019 to 19th May 2019
- Start & Last date to apply online for Case Writer Post: 03rd May 2019 to 13th May 2019
- Start & Last date to apply online for Academic Associate-Marketing Post: 29th April 2019 to 09th May 2019
- Start & Last date to apply online for Secretarial/Admini. Assistant Post: 30th April 2019 to 07th May 2019
- Start & Last date to apply online for IIMB Counselor Post: 26th April 2019 to 05th May 2019