IIMB Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Post-Doctoral Research Fellow vacancy. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Posts through IIMB official notification August 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Aug-2022.
IIMB Vacancy Notification
IIMB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per IIMB official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D in Economics, Public Policy, Finance from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per IIMB Recruitment Norms
As per the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for IIMB Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the IIMB recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IIMB Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IIMB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete IIMB Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Aug-2022
IIMB Notification Important Links
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number