IISc Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 International Relations Officer vacancy. Indian Institute of Science invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up International Relations Officer Posts through IISc official notification September 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Oct-2022.
IISc Vacancy Notification
IISc Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per IISc official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Science recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 50 years, as on 05-Oct-2022.
As per the Indian Institute of Science Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for IISc Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the IISc recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IISc International Relations Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IISc Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete IISc Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Oct-2022
IISc Notification Important Links
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number