Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Group ‘x’ & ‘y’ Trades Vacancies for Unmarried Male (Indian/ Nepalese) Candidates. Indian Air Force invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Group ‘x’ & ‘y’Trades Post through Indian Air Force official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Indian Air Force Group ‘x’ & ‘y’Trades jobs before 15th July 2019. Official website of Indian Air Force is www.indianairforce.nic.in Recruitment 2019
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details – Group ‘x’ & ‘y’Trades Recruitment 2019
Govt Department Name: Indian Air Force
Post Name: Group ‘x’ & ‘y’Trades
No of Posts: Various
Job Location: All India
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 12th
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs.250/-
Selection Process: On the basis of exam
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Indian Air Force recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Indian Air Force Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Indian Air Force Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Indian Air Force Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 01st July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 15th July 2019