Indian Army Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 90 10+2 TES 42 Jan 2020 Vacancies. Indian Army invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up 10+2 TES 42 Jan 2020 Posts through Indian Army official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Indian Army 10+2 TES 42 Jan 2020 jobs before 08th June 2019. Official website of Indian Army is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Recruitment 2019.
Indian Army Vacancy Details – 10+2 TES 42 Jan 2020 Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Indian Army
Post Name: 10+2 TES 42 Jan 2020
No of Posts: 90
Job Location: All India
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10+2
- Minimum Age: 16.5 Years
- Maximum Age: 19.5 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Shortlisting, Stage I, Stage II, Written Test and/or Interview.
|Rank||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.182200-224100/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||Rs.205400-224400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs.225000/-|
How to Apply for Indian Army Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Indian Army recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Indian Army Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Indian Army Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Indian Army Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Indian Army Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 10th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 08th June 2019