Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for UES Course – Jun 2020 Vacancies. Indian Navy invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up UES Course – Jun 2020 Post through Indian Navy official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Indian Navy UES Course – Jun 2020 jobs before 27th June 2019. Official website of Indian Navy is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details – UES Course – Jun 2020 Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Indian Navy
Post Name: UES Course – Jun 2020
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: All India
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.E. or B.Tech
- Born between 02 Jul 1996 to 01st Jul 1999 both days inclusive
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Sub Lieutenant (SLt)||Rs.56100-110700/-|
|Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr)||Rs.69400-136900/-|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Indian Navy recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Indian Navy Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Indian Navy Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Indian Navy Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 07th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 27th June 2019