INSTEM Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 01 Senior Accounts Officer vacancies. Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (INSTEM) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Senior Accounts Officer posts, through INSTEM official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these INSTEM Senior Accounts Officer jobs before 21st April 2019. Official website of INSTEM is www.instem.res.in Recruitment 2019
INSTEM Vacancy Details – Senior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (INSTEM)
Post Name: Senior Accounts Officer
No of Posts: 01
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
INSTEM Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Graduation/ PG/ CA/ ICWA
Salary: Rs.15,600-39,100/- Per Month
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/ OBC candidates: Rs.300/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for INSTEM Jobs
- Step-1: Go through official website of Indian INSTEM job notification 2019 before apply – link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form INSTEM Recruitment 2019 to Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine, GKVK, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560 065. (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
INSTEM Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 06th April 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 21st April 2019