Institute of Education Trust Mysore Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Assistant Professor vacancies. Institute of Education Trust Mysore, Onkarmal Somani College of Education invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Professor Post through Institute of Education Trust Mysore official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Institute of Education Trust Mysore Assistant Professor jobs before 19th November 2019. Official website of Institute of Education Trust Mysore is www.somanieducations.in recruitment 2019.
Institute of Education Trust Mysore Vacancy Details – Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Institute of Education Trust Mysore
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Salary: As per Norms
Institute of Education Trust Mysore Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of Institute of Education Trust Mysore Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed M.A, M.Ed, NET/SLET/SET or Ph.D from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Education Trust Mysore Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Post Office
- All Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Institute of Education Trust Mysore Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Institute of Education Trust Mysore Assistant Professor recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Institute of Education Trust Mysore recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Joint Director, College Education Department, Regional Office, Vinoba Road, Mysore (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 19th November 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 31st October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 19th November 2019