IOCL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 129 Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst Vacancies. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst Posts through IOCL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst jobs before 23rd July 2019. Official website of IOCL is www.iocl.com Recruitment 2019
IOCL Vacancy Details – Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name: Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst
No of Posts: 129
Job Location: All India
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||74||Diploma, B.Sc|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)||26||10th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||3||Diploma|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||17||10th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||3||Diploma|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||3||B.Sc|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||3||10th plus Sub-Officers Course|
Salary: Rs.11,900-32,000/- (pre-revised)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.150/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test/ Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test
How to Apply for IOCL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the IOCL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IOCL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IOCL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IOCL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
IOCL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 03rd July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 23rd July 2019