IOCL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 413 Trade and Technician Apprentices Vacancies. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Trade and Technician Apprentices Posts through IOCL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these IOCL Trade and Technician Apprentices jobs before 07th August 2019. Official website of IOCL is www.iocl.com Recruitment 2019
IOCL Vacancy Details – Trade and Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name: Trade and Technician Apprentices
No of Posts: 413
Job Location: All India
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|State||Post Name||No of Posts|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||Trade & Technician Apprentice||174|
|Karnataka||Trade & Technician Apprentice||81|
|Kerala||Trade & Technician Apprentice||55|
|Telangana||Trade & Technician Apprentice||51|
|Andhra Pradesh||Trade & Technician Apprentice||52|
Education Qualification: 10th, ITI, Diploma
Stipend: Trade & Technician Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend of 90% of Minimum Wages of Semi-Skilled Worker + Rs 2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Trade Apprentice Account~nts will be paid a consolidated Stipend of 70% of minimum wages of Clerical Worker+ Rs.2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam
How to Apply for IOCL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the IOCL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on IOCL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in IOCL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete IOCL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
IOCL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 17th July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 07th August 2019
IOCL Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|