ISRO Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 01 Technical Assistant (Electrical) Vacancy. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technical Assistant (Electrical) Post through ISRO official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these ISRO Technical Assistant (Electrical) jobs before 27th June 2019. Official website of ISRO is www.isro.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
ISRO Vacancy Details – Technical Assistant (Electrical) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Post Name: Technical Assistant (Electrical)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: New Delhi, All India
ISRO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Diploma, B.Tech
Age Limit: As on the Date of 27th June 2019
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online or Challan
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test, Skill Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.44900-142400/- Per Month
How to Apply for ISRO Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the ISRO recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on ISRO Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in ISRO Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete ISRO Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
ISRO Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 07th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 27th June 2019
- Last Date for submission of fees: 28th June 2019